Monday, November 23, 2009

Women Of Earth!



More interwebs love...

Sally hooked me up with a painter named Peter van Straten who emailed me this morning with a wonderful message:

A friend emailed me news of your show, and I just found it so wonderful because I recently made a painting with the exact same theme (attached) called: "Women of earth are you blind to your power?! Deny all access to your bodies until a greener future is designed to your taste."

Just thought I had to send it to you.

It's astonishing to think how much power women actually hold in this regard - seen from this perspective
their power surpasses that of men a hundred-fold.

Lovely as his note was, his painting is just fabulous. I love the boots, rifle, teeny car combo. Power to the Wymmyns, indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment